Subject: [Leica] Bargain M6's now that everyone's gone digi-crazy [ was: Gandy took down the Epson R-D1 info!]
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:25 2004

But I'm sure that there is an M-something I don't have!!

That M6, despite being only titanium-ized, seems very sturdy, more so
than the titanium-shell cameras I've handled. I think the M6 has gotten
a bad rap about its build quality in the past few years. As long as it
lasts as long as I do, I'm happy. Looking at Garry Winogrand's M4 has
convinced me that a Leica M will outlive anyone on this forum and still
keep on shooting.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA