Subject: [Leica] First Pictures
From: bandregg at loopback.net (Bryan C. Andregg)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:23 2004

I'm just getting started, fixin' as they say down here, at putting
photographs on-line. While I work out just what my digital workflow is,
not to mention how to keep track of files and negatives and my
wandering mind, I thought I'd post a bit here for criticism.

http://www.loopback.net/photo/

All of these were shot with an MP and most with a Summicron 1:2/28
Asph., though the close up was a CV 1:3.5/90 Apo.

Thanks,

Bryan C. Andregg
<bryan@loopback.net>                            http://www.loopback.net