Subject: [Leica] Important LHSA Spring Shoot Update
From: dnr at horizon.bc.ca (David Young)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:21 2004

All:

If you are going to attend or have been thinking of attending the LHSA
Spring Shoot in Victoria, B.C., next month, please read the following
important information.

If you are not going to attend, please close this, hit delete, and get on
with your life. :)  Thanks.

                   ----------------------------
                      Spring Shoot Information
                   ----------------------------

It has come to my attention that there are a number of people who have made
their reservations with the hotel, but who did *not* receive the
registration or the Leica-on-Loan forms in the mail.

If you are one of these folks, please email me, off list, as soon as
possible, and I will email the information to you.  It is important that
your registration form be received by LHSA Headquarters no later than March
26th, so that we can ensure everything is ready for you, by the time you
get here.

As for the Leica-on-Loan program... their forms must be sent to New Jersey
if you wish to borrow any equipment during the Spring Shoot. So, let me
know, off list, if you need forms.

If you've been thinking of coming.. the deadline to register with the hotel
has officially passed, but the Empress tells me they will extend the
deadline until next Monday, March 22nd.

Full information is still on-line at:

http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/spring-shoot.htm

If you're just making your hotel reservations now, you really do need to
email me for the other forms! :)

You *must* be an LHSA member to attend. If you've not joined this great
organization, you can check it out, and join on-line, at lhsa.org.

Oh yes... one last thing.  Don't forget, when you arrive, to check in with
the hospitality desk, on the south side of the upper lobby, between 10 AM
and 4 PM, on Friday, April 23rd. We'll have an information packet for you!

If you have questions, email me, off list, and I will do my best to answer.

Thanks for reading.

David Young     |The LHSA Spring Shoot - Victoria, B.C.
Victoria,       |April 23 thru 25th, 2004.
CANADA. |Join the LHSA and join in the fun!

Victoria - voted #1 City in the Americas
        by Cond? Nast Traveler Magazine - Oct 2003

Sring Shoot Information at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/spring-shoot.htm

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr