Subject: [Leica] My first Leica shots
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:18 2004

Hello Philippe,

I think the 2 images are pleasing enough, and indicative
of a certain seriousness in your work.  The post-processing
and B&W conversion, however it is done, yields a very clean
image.  As usual, I would have preferred that you layout
the images so that the actual iamge fits on a screen without
scrolling.  (Pick any screen size you want, as long as you
are consistent - personally, I would go with 1024x768).

I prefer the 2nd shot over the first one, although I would
have taken the shot from a slightly lower, and backed up
position, changing slightly to the left to show a little
more of the building on the left, even if I have to lose
a bit of the building on the right (on the other side of
the river).  I like the placement of the guardrail very
much.

Just my opinion, and thanks for posting.

- Phong