Subject: [Leica] My first Leica shots
From: dnr at horizon.bc.ca (David Young)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:17 2004

Philippe A. Orlent wrote:

>I'd like to show you the first pics I made with the red dotted beauty I
>just got yesterday. Be warned though: it's a Digilux 2... ;)
>
>http://users.telenet.be/philippe.orlent/L1000013.jpg
>http://users.telenet.be/philippe.orlent/L1000021.jpg
>
>I really would appreciate to hear what you think about them.

Of the two, Philippe, I prefer the second one.  On the first, I'd have
tried to get a bit lower, and place the bottom of the shot just above the
railing, so that the top of the crane was visible in the window.  But then,
that's me - not you.

I presume these were taken in colour and converted to b&w in Photoshop.  Yes?

Overall, very nice shots!

Cheers!

David Young     |The LHSA Spring Shoot - Victoria, B.C.
Victoria,       |April 23 thru 25th, 2004.
CANADA. |Join the LHSA and join in the fun!

Victoria - voted #1 City in the Americas
        by Cond? Nast Traveler Magazine - Oct 2003

Sring Shoot Information at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/spring-shoot.htm

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr