Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 11: Spain vignettes
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:16 2004

I like the first one, although I don't understand what exactly the women
are doing...they seem to be relaxing and talking in the street, rather than
on the sidewalk.  Maybe there's less traffic around those parts than I'm
used to!

I also like the third (tree roots) photo.  Makes me want to go outside and
find a park to relax in.

Thanks for showing these,
Aaron