Subject: [Leica] Valerie
From: hellman at comcast.net (Jesse Hellman)
Date: Thu Sep 2 23:36:40 2004

What an appealing picture! Thanks for posting it. I do wish you had been
back a bit further, though, as there is too much cropped off from the
head so that it makes the forehead look interminable. If you had simple
raised the camera you would have lost the arms. But if you had tried to
move back the moment would have been lost.

So it is one of those spontaneous moments to be treasured as they are,
well worth reprinting. And what era is that bathing suit from?

Jesse