Subject: [Leica] Three new PAWs from two countries
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Thu Sep 2 21:54:50 2004

I'm finally getting around to processing and scanning a lot of my film.

PAW 13: Barn and Tractor - Rural MN
        http://photoethnography.com/gallery/paw2004/index13.html

PAW 14: "Red" (Mailbox and Fire Extinguisher), Shizuoka Japan
        http://photoethnography.com/gallery/paw2004/index14.html

PAW 15:  Old Garage,  Shimoda,  Shizuoka, Japan
        http://photoethnography.com/gallery/paw2004/index15.html

I'm particularly fond of the Barn and the Garage.  I think both of
them work well in B&W, although I'd love feedback on the color slide
in the Garage. I'd love feedback!

All were taken with my Leica M7 and 35mm Summicron.

Cheers!

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura