Subject: [Leica] Tokyo & Shanghai Visits
From: gcr910 at msn.com (Gregory Rubenstein)
Date: Thu Sep 2 21:50:52 2004

Will be in Tokyo and Shanghai during October and would be delighted to meet
local LUG-ers who may have the time or inclination to chat, nibble and maybe
even shoot. Here are the dates:

In Tokyo 7 October through 10 October. Shall be staying in Akasaka; no
specific plans other than to catch my breath, de-jet lag and wander around
some with a camera before proceeding to Shanghai. My time is flexible and I
have some familiarity with Tokyo.

Heading on 11 October to Shanghai; time will be more structured during this
segment, but there will be some flexibility -- particularly the weekend of
the 16 - 17. Will be staying in Pudong and have only a guidebook
acquaintance with the city.

Also happily welcome advice and guidance from any of y'all who've spent time
in either or both cities. Please feel free to contact me off-list with
questions and suggestions. Thank you in advance your comments and courtesy.

Greg Rubenstein

Replies: Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Tokyo & Shanghai Visits)