Subject: [Leica] WTB: Large Format Lens
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Sep 2 17:56:41 2004

I second Phong's comments.. what you are seeing on your screen is a
"terrible" representation of what the 11x14 format can give to you.  I use a
4x5 camera, and that too is way ablve the ability of any CRT to provide a
meaningful approximation of the information in the original.

OTOH, I could not imagine shooting a 11x14 camera hand held for PJ work....!

Horses for courses.

Thanks Phong for the tip on the Fuji A... I have my eyes on it.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] WTB: Large Format Lens)