Subject: [Leica] OT - Charity
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Thu Sep 2 14:28:23 2004

So I decided to use the FS Friday for this so I hope its OK with you lot.

I will be riding 150 miles on my bicycle on Sept. 11 and 12 to help
raise money for research and help for Multiple Sclerosis. This past
year a friend was diagnosed with the disease and this annual event
became all the more special to me. I know many Luggers through email
and almost none in person but I hope you will find the time to help me
with my fundraising if you have some spare change and a little time.

If you'd like to help, please go to
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/pledge/ and fill in my name as "David
Mason from N.C." I certainly appreciate any help you can give.
Unfortunately I will not be hauling a camera in one of my three small
jersey pockets :)

Cheers,

Dave