Subject: [Leica] Let's Hold the Future at Bay a Tad Longer
From: profmason at yahoo.com (John Mason)
Date: Thu Sep 2 12:25:53 2004

B.D:

>The two spots I remember from D.C. - and I'm talking
>'66-'80

Before my time.  In this part of the world, not
holding a camera.

Industrial was in Silver Spring, near the DC line.
Even after it became Abby, it was a fine place for
film, papers, chemicals, etc.  Was nice to be able to
count on finding almost any paper or developer I might
want on the shelf waiting for me.

--John

=====
J Mason
Charlotteville, Virginia

New! Democracy of Speed, a Photo Documentary Project:
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~ds8s/john-m/john-m.html