Subject: [Leica] Let's Hold the Future at Bay a Tad Longer
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Wed Sep 1 21:46:22 2004

A while back (at least 10 years) I stumbled
on a good store at Seven Corners in Arlington
(I think it's Arlington, though it could be Falls Church).
I haven't been back that way in a long time, but
I remember being very glad for that store being there.
For the life of me, I can;t think of the name.
Maybe it was all a dream :-)

I like KEH for used gear.  And Rich Pinto at the
Photo Village is very good to deal with.

- Phong