Subject: [Leica] Photos
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Sep 1 08:12:00 2004

At 10:58 AM 9/1/2004, you wrote:
>Beautiful! Did you choose some music for the presentation?

Yes!  Thanks to the link to Brian's brother's guitar music, I ordered some
CD's by Christopher Parkening.  I used tracks from Simple Gifts the Great
Recordings.  It's very beautiful acoustic guitar music and I was able to
pick out 6 songs that fit perfectly with the six sections that I divided
the presentation into.  Everybody commented on how beautiful the music was.

Thanks!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com