Subject: [Leica] Lenses without digital Bodies, Anyone?
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Tue Aug 31 13:55:42 2004

Sorry, BD, I can't offer any hard evidence one way or the other, but damn I
always loved that Nikon 105/2.5.

In fact, the only lens that I love even more is the current 90/2.8
elmarit-m...I rented one a couple of years ago along with an M6 for a
weekend to see what all the fuss about Leicas was about...and I was
converted.

My 105/2.5 now just sits on a shelf staring at me with accusing eyes
wondering why it has been foresaken.