Subject: [Leica] Re: Focomat V35
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon)
Date: Mon Aug 30 15:52:50 2004

Jim,
Thanks for the suggestion...The enlarger currently has the stock/OEM  Leica
Focotar 40mm. I do have a Schneider 50mm Componon -S, and a Rodenstock 50mm
Rogonar if all else fails....sigh..

 Jon,

 If you happen to have an LTM 5cm Elmar, screw it in and see what you get.
Years ago, I found it was a fine enlarger lens.  The only problem was that
you had to look up to set the f-stop unless you had the special Leitz gadget
to assist with that function.
 Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN