Subject: [Leica] For all of you with too much time on your hands
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sun Aug 29 10:41:22 2004

At 8:27 AM +0200 8/28/04, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
>Nice to know that I have 3 or 4 of the top 10 in my stash. But any
>list that omits Lagavullin is flawed...
>
>Nathan

Agreed. But then I substitute the Lagavullin 16yr (my favourite type)
for the 1964 Bowmore, which is never going to happen for me in any
case, and all is well again. If it ever comes to: Shall I get that 35
Summilux ASPH or that bottle of Scotch? I'm fairly confident of
coming to a satisfactory answer.

Some of the others mentioned are very nice, and some are truly
excellent, but the Lagavullin is in a class of its own.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] For all of you with too much time on your hands)