Subject: [Leica] Need AC adaptor for Sony 2010 SW radio+ antenna plugs
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 08:48:02 2004

for bill o'connell, thanks for checking whether you had the right voltage
adapter; I'm sorry it wasn't but I'm sure somebody out there will want the
one
you have. Without being too sentimental, your posting only proves to me  --
if
it had not already -- that despite a few recent departures  from the
straight
and narrow -- most LUGers are just plain people, guys [or  gals] you'd stop
on the roadside and ask directions. --bob  cole