Subject: [Leica] A Stroll Around the Mobius Strip
From: QWhoZeiss at aol.com (QWhoZeiss@aol.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 19:25:05 2004

Marc--Thanks for carring my flag.  You know how a pro works.  In 1968 I was
Vice Presidents H.H.H. personal photographer, the last week of October that
year I was asked to do one day on Nixon.  By a magazine I had a contract
with.
You guess it I did.  Great photo of the other side, not the other side just
another running for the same job.  Jobs, are what it about sometime.  Paying
the
bills, that gives you a shot at making one or two really nice photos.
T. Mike