Subject: [Leica] BD Colen and that 747
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Fri Aug 27 18:26:57 2004

At 09:41 AM 8/27/04 -0400, B. D. Colen wrote:
>Interesting, Marc -
>
>By the way - we are STILL waiting for the sources of the Al
>Quaeda-747-training-in-Iraq tale you told; your reply to Daniel did not
>site a single source.

BD

Thank you for your prompting.  I should have posted this some months back.
Per the Washington POST:

--  yes, a 747 was doscovered near to an Iraqi training camp
--  there is no evidence one way or the other as to whether or not it was
used and, if so, how it was used.

So, yes, I jumped to a conclusion which I ought to have avoided until more
than preliminary reports were at hand.

We still do not know why the hull was there but I believe that
investigations are continuing ...

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!