Subject: [Leica] Exhibit in San Pedro, CA
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Fri Aug 27 17:34:20 2004

This coming Saturday, August 28, 2004, there will be an event commemorating
100 years of building the Los Angeles harbor. It starts at 10am, and will go
on until 4:30pm.
It comprises of an exhibit of historical prints, demonstrations of hardhat
diving, and several LA Harbor cruises.
I'll have twenty prints in it myself. And, I'll be there doing some
portraiture, with either a Rollei or Leica, or both.
The URL below gives the address.
Feel free to contact me for better directions.

www.portoflosangeles.org/Community/banning.htm

S. Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Exhibit in San Pedro, CA)