Subject: [Leica] Ugly photos: Urban Nature
From: rzartarian at snet.net (Roy Zartarian)
Date: Thu Aug 26 18:37:24 2004

I'm afraid you've been scooped on this one, Nathan.

Run a search in www.amazon.com on the phrase dog poop and high among
the results you'll see
"Monthly Doos: The 2004 Dog Poop Calendar" which, not surprisingly, is
out of stock.  I don't know if there are any Leica images in the
publication.  Somewhere I do have some pix of Max the Labrador in the
act.  Perhaps we all ought to post our grossest picture.

Roy

Replies: Reply from kenf01 at gmail.com (Ken Firestone) ([Leica] Ugly photos: Urban Nature)
Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Ugly photos: Urban Nature)