Subject: [Leica] Leitz VIOOH - Correction
From: oliverbryk at iqmail.net (Oliver)
Date: Thu Aug 26 12:30:29 2004

When I wrote:

"When I look through the 35mm viewfinder frame of my M6/0.85, the framing
is, of course, the same as on the 35mm VIOOH frame but objects look much
smaller, smaller even than in the viewfinder of the Minox GT-E. The relative
frame size reduction in the VIOOH is, of course, the same as in the M6
(minus the 8.5cm frame.)
Oliver"

I meant to write:

"When I look through the 35mm viewfinder frame of the VIOOH the framing is,
of course, the same as on my M6/0.85 but objects look much smaller, smaller
even than in the viewfinder of the Minox GT-E."

I shouldn't write inequalities before my second cup of Peet's French Roast!
with apologies, Oliver