Subject: [Leica] Finished!
From: vroger at yahoo.com (V.Roger)
Date: Thu Aug 26 07:54:42 2004

Gentlemen:
Sad to say, this Leica List has become tarnished in my
eyes- I shall for the next month- delete any digests
without reading them. By then the Nazi sympathiser
/apologist arguments will have, I hope run their
course and disappeared. This is a photo list not a
political forum. Sadly, true colours have manifested
themselves. I don't want to see these opinions on this
list. Nazism sympathy, direct or indirect once
manifested, then as now is a stigma that cannot be
minimized or made to vanish. Abu Gherab cannot be made
to disappear, nor can those who participated be
punished enough. They will bear the stigma for one
sympathiser act forever. Too bad these ideas made a
Leica Users Group List. Too bad. Vroger