Subject: [Leica] are you all behaving?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu Aug 26 07:48:50 2004

I'm in the midst of a cross-country drive with my youngest child who will be
starting college in Boston next week. Historically, whenever I'm away from
the LUG, you all start fighting and being rude to each other. I'm not really
able to read it right now to see if you're behaving, but I'm going to guess
that the Usual Suspects are misbehaving and ask them to please calm down and
shut up.

Never forget the Cardinal Rule of email communities: if you insult someone
online, it won't change anyone's mind about that person but it may well
change someone's minds about you. If you think that someone is being
egregious, just let them be egregious. They'll condemn themselves far more
efficiently than you could condemn them.

Brian
LUG Saloonkeeper
eastbound on I-80 just west of Cleveland.

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] are you all behaving?)
Reply from jadams79 at earthlink.net (Kelly Adams) ([Leica] are you all behaving?)
Reply from mitch.zeissler at verizon.net (Mitch Zeissler) ([Leica] are you all behaving?)