Subject: [Leica] Leni Riefenstahl
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Wed Aug 25 17:09:34 2004

At 10:03 PM 8/24/04 -0600, Kit McChesney | Vuelux wrote:
>Marc--
>
>Methinks thou dost protest a bit overmuch on this one. One would think you
>and Ms. Riefenstahl shared chromosomes or something! Was she your granny, by
>chance?

Kit

The above sort of query sits not well on your soul.

You have made allegations.

I have asked for some sort of proof.

You then attack me as some sort of chromogenetic Nazi.

Wow.

I suspect that you see the logical disconnect in the above sequence.

Again, cite your sources, or hold your peace.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Message from kitmc at vuelux.com (Kit McChesney | Vuelux) ([Leica] Leni Riefenstahl)