Subject: [Leica] Re: Riefenstahl's filmed Olympics
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Wed Aug 25 16:02:56 2004

"B. D. Colen" writes:

> Are you suggesting, Greg, that Walt was neither a well-known Nazi
> sympathizer and anti-Semite?

Er no. Actually I was agreeing with you. Pretty rare isn't it!

> I realize you detest me, and if I write to say that the sun is out
> todayin Boston, you'll insist that the sun has, in fact, disappeared from
> the sky.

I really don't have time to "detest" anyone. Not even the likes of foul
mouthed fools.

> But just once to avoid letting everyone see what an asshole you are
> and check your facts before blasting away.

If light of your recent "all the new 50mm Summiluxes in the first batch are
defective" based on one report comment I have no further comment except I'm
still looking for the $ 1,200 F5's and the $850 M6's.

> I realize that keeping folksfrom seeing you for what you are is tough at
> this point,
> given that you've paraded naked before us so often, but give it a try
> anyway.
> ;-)

See above.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re: Riefenstahl's filmed Olympics)