Subject: [Leica] Breakdancer -- PAW 35
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Aug 25 11:06:46 2004

Fellow Luggers,

On Friday, my Leica and I went down to the annual (well, 2nd annual) Durham
Main Street Fair.  It was a small event, but with a very nice, friendly,
hometown kind of feeling.  I particularly enjoyed the breakdancers, so I
took some pix of them.  I liked the shots I came back with, and I've
selected my favorite one for my PAW this week:
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_35/index.html

Gluttons for punishment are welcome to look through a larger,
not-very-tightly-edited set:
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/Breakdancers/index.html

As always, comments or critiques are respectfully solicited.

Thanks for looking,
Aaron