Subject: [Leica] Re Riefenstahl now the IOC
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Aug 25 09:58:31 2004

The degree of corruption inside the IOC (and probably the USOC) is
staggering. It's sad that the good ol' boy network reaches right down
to the judges. For US judges going to the Olympics in swimming it is
always a stomach-churning experience. AND those guys travel First
Class, paid for by the IOC of course (not the judges now, just the
high muckety-mucks). And that kind of pampering is incredibly
seductive - you begin to think it Olympics are about YOU and not the
athletes. Oh...wait....

Adam