Subject: [Leica] RE: 21/4 Skopar (Getting off the topic of ...)
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Wed Aug 25 06:20:51 2004

I might have fired you for that one too, Daniel ...in my cruel photo editor
days  :^)

A friend at Reuters hates wide lens. His motto being, "if you can't be
sharp, be wide"
This from a guy who has not shoot anything shorter than a 300 in years.

...but the shot of the girl with the cat and the "coondog day" with beer
bottle are magic.

AND it reminds me to get my copy of The American's back from the guy I
loaned it to.
(I don't think I have heard much fighting ....errr, DISCUSSION! of Robert
Franks work on this list?)

..try that chrome for me. I'm debating this lens for a risky job that I
would not want to lose my bother-in-law's M21... But I still need some
decent quality.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com