Subject: [Leica] News item
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 13:46:20 2004

In a message dated 8/24/2004 1:58:22 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jblack@ambio.net writes:

Anybody  you know  Sonny?

http://www.theneworleanschannel.com/news/3674609/detail.html

JB

Yeah, that's in what was for a short time the largest Walmart in the  world.

People come from far and wide to shop there.   There  are times when the
equivilant to our entire population is there, I  think.   But then, they
stopped
checking criminal records of people  who shop at Walmart, so you have to be
careful.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com