Subject: [Leica] leica collection inherited, for sale??
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon Aug 23 13:12:48 2004

Kit

I have a question.  I am trying to convince the boss that I need a R8, do
you see many Demos?  If so what price range, and also what is the current
going price for a new one?  I would like to get one in anticipation of
getting a Digital Module R sometime in the future.  A good used one at the
right price would also be a possibility, if you know of any.  Also, Why do
the demos only have a 1 yr warranty?  I would think that since they are
essentially still new (not being actually sold yet), that the 3 year
warranty would still be valid.

Gene