Subject: [Leica] leica collection inherited, for sale??
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Aug 21 13:51:26 2004

Personally I do not think it is a matter of honesty of the dealer.  I know a
lot of very honest dealers, who want to buy for 33-50% of low retail and try
to sell at 125% of high retail price.  If the guy want to get the BEST
price, he should know the retail to retail market price of his equipment and
then set his expectations for what he wants to net.   A private sale where
the buyer may be more finicky than the seller, and the material might come
back is always the risk that a dealer sale does not have.

Remember that BEST price is not always the highest or lowest price.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net