Subject: [Leica] caution kid pics
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Thu Aug 19 05:20:36 2004

animal wrote:
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/apekop/image-71896.html

I rather like this one very much:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/apekop/image-71900.html
It's my favorite of the bunch.  The composition with all the legs
defining clear lines works well with me; the straight stare
of the little girl, the woman looking at her, and the general
feeling of a bored, adored royalty being pampered.  :-)
all add much to the photo.  And the costumes, including
the miniskirt and long boot do not hurt either.  :-)

Cheers,

- Phong