Subject: [Leica] Leica Digital R
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Thu Aug 19 05:05:45 2004

Very nice.  I may have to ditch my Nikon DSLR's... IF!  The RAW buffer write
speed is any good because Nikon D100/D1X sucks.
On a shoot yesterday that I wanted RAW files but had to revert to fine jpegs
when we had to stop shooting to wait 5 MINUTES! For the buffer to write 6
frame to the card.

...For us doing commercial work this is beginning to become an issue.
I should have just shot film.

Anyway, the R module is done, now they better get that M mount digital range
finder ready to go.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com