Subject: [Leica] Exakta? Sign of the Times
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 23:42:06 2004

In a message dated 8/17/04 11:14:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

> Maybe I
>  can get one of my old Exaktas working. I just replaced the shutter
>  curtains in one but haven't had time to give it a try with film yet. It
>  would be the perfect truck camera and "cloud catcher", don't ya think? :^)
>
>  Walker
--------------------------
Walker,

I didn't know it was possible to get an Exakta repaired. Who did it?

As for a truck camera, try one of those cheap digitals. Or as an
alternative,
I noticed that HP or other outfits are marketing disposable cameras using
35mm film.

Sign of the times: My film processor notified me that film will no longer be
processed for one-day delivery. He picks up film and delivers prints every
two
days. Obviously the inroads of digital.

Bob

Replies: Reply from surrealistic at cox.net (Curtis Fant) ([Leica] Exakta? Sign of the Times)