Subject: [Leica] The cat came back...
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Tue Aug 17 19:58:10 2004

>http://members.rogers.com/jmcdesigns/jamesstreet/2004-33.htm
>
>Slam away, lambaste me for using my nieces and daughter as
>convenient subjects, but please, let me know you took the time to
>view my work, and by all means let know what I can do to improve. No
>photographer should work in vacuum...except to remove the dust from
>the negatives!

The daughter pics is a nice family snap, but not quite sure what you
want to say with it.

I do however like your "La Valery" boat picture last week. I would
have used a wider angle lens, stepped closer, and tried to get 2/3 of
the boat in the foreground but some sense of the field in the
background. Right now, the boat-in-a-field impression is not that
strong.

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura