Subject: [Leica] Rothersthorpe Northamptonshire #3
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Tue Aug 17 09:09:13 2004

That's what I meant by "the problem". My calibrated LCD still looks
different than my calibrated CRT. I use the Colorvision ColorPlus to
calibrate. The colors are the same -- but the tonal separation is
different. I suspect that if I had a better CRT it would be closer to
the LCD in its black level. Or maybe I should be playing with the
calibration more.

--
Clive
http://www.clive.moss.net