Subject: [Leica] I could have done that
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Aug 15 15:28:39 2004

Greg Locke said:
Subject: RE: [Leica] I could have done that

> ...Ted will remember this...<<<<,

Hi  Greg,
Do I ever! Apart from this one and one where the "arteest" made something
out of meat and left it rotting in the National Art Gallery and the same
damn over paid government art idiots called art buyers, paid him an enormous
sum for a hanging pile of rotting meat!

As far as I'm concerned many of these fools are quite easy to pay out great
sums of money for all kinds of silliness and garbage while using "tax
payer's money." However, if they had to fork over a percentage of their
salaries when they make decisions of monetary magnitude, I bet they'd be
extremely careful at what stupid things they waste our money on.

Then a short while ago the "Curator of the Gallery" whose salary was in the
hundreds of thousands pe year  was found to be ripping off the place in his
so called "travelling the world searching for great works of art" to the
tune of many hundreds of thousands of travel expenses without receipts and
merely forced to resign instead of getting money out of him.  I think they
should've had a good old fashion public hanging in the main gallery entrance
and left him there to rot as a "fine art piece until only the bleached bones
were left!"

Then found an artist to paint the bones in a highly decorative motif! ;-)

OH yeah then it was discovered he took his "sweetie squeeze along on this
search!" Damn they should've drawn and quartered him by a number of "artists
to see who could do it with the greatest of finesse!"

Thanks Greg for reminding about these damn leeches who call themselves art
connoisseurs'.  At my, your and many other Canadians expense. Hell if they
supported the photographers of the country a quarter of what they throw
away, a great number of young guys and gals might have an opportunity to
produce really great works of art about our country.  OK rant switch off!
;-)

ted