Subject: [Leica] OT: Photoshop help!
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Sun Aug 15 14:22:01 2004

Karen, some of these info you may already know, apology for that. The two
words that will solve your problems is "Color Management." Looks like even
though you may not have calibrated and profiled your scanner, at least you
are happy with the color you see on your calibrated screen, so you are more
than half way there.

The rest is basically the same thing you do with your screen - make sure
you have a good profile from Epson for the printer and paper you are using.
Then under Photoshop, when you do a Print (assuming you are using PS6,7 or
8), select source space as Adobe RGB, then Print Space as your printer
profile for that paper. Go to the Advanced setup and disable printer color
management.

You can even set up soft proofing so you can preview the colors w/o going
thru print. Very handy.

What is the current price of the R-D1 in Japan :-)?

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] OT: Photoshop help!)
Message from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] OT: Photoshop help!)