Subject: [Leica] I could have done that
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Aug 15 13:20:36 2004

Feli di Giorgio offered. :-)
Subject: RE: [Leica] I could have done that

> Back in college I was studying character animation at CalARTS
> (California). One Monday a large piece of tumble weed with some trash
> entangled in it appeared near the trash can at the back entrance to the
> department. Back then tumble weed was fairly common out in Valencia. It
> sat there most of the week and more trash started to accumulate around
> it. One day I got fed up of looking at it, so I picked it up and stuffed
> it in the trashcan. Later that day there was a big rukus going on in the
> main lobby area. Some "artist" was screaming bloody murder, because his
> art project had been vandalized. Turns out it was that piece of tumble
> weed I had stuffed in the trash...

Hi Feli,
Maybe in the long run you saved the guy from a life of sloth and no good to
get a real job or profession instead of a "junk collector!" ;-) Or worse,
creating a pile of pseudo art bull shit crap making millions from people
with more money than brains! ;-) Or worse, too much time on their useless
hands!

ted

Replies: Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] I could have done that)
Message from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] I could have done that)