Subject: [Leica] Re: Ah yes, weddings again (Digest:27:464)
From: MEB at GoodPhotos.com (Michael E. Berube)
Date: Wed Aug 11 23:15:40 2004

Nice wedding work as usual Chris.
Jerry I like your framing on the Leicasonic images, but they seem a bit dark
on
my monitor and the WB on the colour shots is very tungsten yellow as well.

Here is a sampling of the weddings that have kept me from LUGging as much as
would like to so far this summer:
http://www.GoodPhotos.com/recent2004

15 down and16 to go! I was going to hold the line at 25 this year but they
kept
throwing money at me, what was I to do. When it is cold and dark and I've
got
no income other than bookings to live on in February, I'll probably be glad
that I didn't sleep at all, all summer. :)
The workflow of shooting digitally has drastically increased the time that
it
takes me to do produce great work, (hence I'm on the PC at 2:15 am) but on
the
other hand I now have WAY more control over my own processing with
PhotoshopCS
instead of praying that the lab doesn't screw something up in the soup.
Wonderful scary times we live in.

Be well,
Michael Eric Berube
GoodPhotos.com