Subject: [Leica] parade on Techpan
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Wed Aug 11 01:36:09 2004

> > Some more from saturday,s parade on Kodak Technical Pan film starting
here.
> > http://www.leica-gallery.net/apekop/image-71510.html
> > best regards
> > simon jessurun
>
> Great shots!!
> Your tonal range as Dorothy Parker would say runs the gamut from A to B!
> Turn up that contrast!
> Yes touch that dial!
> It's in that little lid under the TV screen!
>
> Seriously get some blacks in there man!
> The things are grey city!
>
> My teachers called this "a full scale print". I think that has a good ring
> to it.
> But I say "snap it up!"
>

> Great shots though!
>
> Mark Rabiner
> Photography
> Portland Oregon
> http://rabinergroup.com/

Thanks for your advice .I was glad the techpan roll was not totally ruined
after my stupid mistake.
Below a reprint of  the mistake post in case you missed it.Hope you dont
mind me asking but next time if i have to do one roll in a small tank can i
just use the normal 600 ml of developper?

L.s. ,

Was just develloping the latest roll of techpan with 300 ml of
liquid.(wasn,t sure what a 2 roll amount would do to one roll only).Halfway
the timing i realised that i put the spiral reel holding the film at the top
of the tank.
Instead of each 30 seconds pumped the tank vigourously up and down for the
last 3 minutes.I,m aprehensively waiting to see what it will look like.it,s
drying now.
Later..
simon jessurun