Subject: [Leica] Color film advice needed
From: wharting at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Tue Aug 10 08:13:41 2004

Haven't shot color for years; last time was in the '80s when I did a lot of
bike racing pictures, usually using K25 and flash for road racing and
cyclecross. But times and films have changed. Now I have an opportunity to
do some sport/glamour/advertising color stuff for a local outfit for website
and some print use. Bikes will be moving, on and off road, daylight, shade,
fill flash. I want to do color negative for ease of  processing and
scanning.

Anyone got any recommendations of film types?

bill harting

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Color film advice needed)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Color film advice needed)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Color film advice needed)