Subject: [Leica] RE: Sorry for the membership decline, I'll get back to work
From: lowiemanuel at yahoo.ca (Emanuel Lowi)
Date: Mon Aug 9 18:43:13 2004

Kyle Cassidy wrote:

> I've realilzed that the decline in LUG membership is
> directly proportional
> to the number of photos I post of half naked girls.
> I'm sorry that I've
> slacked off lately and do intend to rectify the
> situation.

Kyle, I have just two questions for you.

1) Do these half naked girls have any idea their
images are being employed to rouse (not to say arouse)
a bunch of half-baked brain-addled Leica loonies
around the world?

2) Do they have any sisters I could meet (not to say
meat)?  Maybe bring them to the next LHSA annual
meeting -- see what happens to the pacemaker crowd!

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal