Subject: [Leica] decline in LUG membership
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Aug 9 09:01:37 2004

At 11:37 AM 8/9/2004, you wrote:
>Perhaps - just perhaps - it has to do with the fact that even many Leica
>owner/users are moving over to digital and the list is far more a gear
>list than an image list. Just a thought.
>
>B. D.

But if they've switched to a Canon or Nikon forum hoping to find the same
kind of conversations we get into on the LUG, they will be very
disappointed ;-)

I delete 90% of the Canon 10D e-mails without reading them.  Can't do that
with the LUG.  You might miss something!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: decline in LUG membership)