Subject: [Leica] Inspired by Kyle and Graham...
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Aug 9 08:13:12 2004

No, it's not as exciting as you were thinking, but I did take two pix with
Kyle and Graham in mind:

This one was in rememberence of Kyle's (defunct?) fire hydrant series.  It
appealed to me because of the funky design of the hydrant and it's
incongruous placement.
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_31/index.html

This other one was from a day that was something of a disappointment
weather-wise (was supposed to be a beautiful view).  So, instead, we paid a
little homage to Graham.  Please, be gentle about our fashion sense.  ;)
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_31/pages/alt1.html