Subject: [Leica] Added new photograph to gallery
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Aug 8 11:56:48 2004

I've added a new photograph to my gallery. I came across it when I was
copying images from CD to an external hard drive. It's amazing how these
things get lost, I have no recollection whatsoever of taking it.

It shows two women with their pet parrots, taken with an unknown camera
and lens.

I always regret not taking a photograph of a women I once saw taking her
rat for a walk, perhaps this will compensate for that deficiency.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Misc/Women_with_parrots

Regards

Steve

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Added new photograph to gallery)