Subject: [Leica] Contacting Brian Reid
From: mvhoward at mac.com (Martin Howard)
Date: Sun Aug 8 01:24:40 2004

I'm trying to contact Brian Reid.  He does not appear to read messages
sent to the address from which he posts to the LUG, either because my
messages resemble spam too much (which, in and of itself, I find
interesting) or because I've ticked him off in the past and it's a
personal thing (which, while possible, I find unlikely).  If anyone
(including Brian himself) knows how to reach him via email, please
email me directly at mvhoward (at) mac (dot) com.

And for your information, no, I'm not going to stay subscribed, but
you're welcome to email me directly should you wish to catch up.

You're now free to return to arguing about which lens HCB used on which
camera... ;)

M.

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Contacting Brian Reid)
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Contacting Brian Reid)