Subject: [Leica] Color(u)r or B&W?
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Aug 7 10:03:11 2004

I have been having an offline dialogue with Steve Barbour about one of
the images I posted among my PAWs last week:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_31alt2.jpg

Steve suggested that this image would be better in B&W and took the
trouble of doing it with the JPEG I posted. I have now done a proper
converstion on the original Photoshop file, and the result is:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/wajsman/image-71391.html

Personally, I still prefer the color version; I think the lion on the
bicycle cart and the mannequin in the shop window work best in color.
Steve prefers the B&W image, also cropped as he suggested. What do y'all
think?

BTW, I converted the color picture to B&W using Fred Miranda's B&W Pro
plug-in.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman